Hogan assessment reports are used by the leading companies in order to:
• Recruit suitable people, assign them to adequate jobs or guide their career in the right direction
• Identify and develop talented people and leaders
• Improve relationships with clients, reduce the outflow of workforce, absenteeism, and other counterproductive repercussions.
Content of the certification training
The Hogan Assessment Certification Training comprises the theoretical and practical part that are designed so as to allow the participants to examine:
• What is personality and why is it important for development and selection?
• The “bright” and “dark” personality traits
• Interpretation of the results of HOGAN assessment
• Practical application of HOGAN assessment in the HR processes
• Providing feedback and making development recommendations
• Relationships among all three Hogan tools (HPI, HDS, MVPI)
The training improves interpretation skills of each attendee through complex case studies, applied feedback meetings, and coaching.
• Attendees will perform detailed interpretations and analyses of assessment results.
• Attendees will provide comprehensive feedback about the results of HPI, HDS and MVPI in the group and face-to-face environment.
• Attendees will be presented with the most efficient assessment and interpretation methods.
• Attendees who successfully complete training and home assignments after the training are awarded the certificate allowing them to use Hogan tools.
Training is intended for
• Managers and team leaders
• HR managers
• HR consultants
• Organisational psychologists